Is your organization about to transition from a paper-based to a digital workplace? Or does the organization already have a digital quality management system, but wants to replace it? In both cases, it is advisable to develop a business case.
A business case describes the purpose of the project and provides insight into costs and benefits. A clear business case ensures involvement and improves the chances of a successful implementation.
E-book about making the business case for a Quality Management System
This e-book serves as guidance for writing an internal business case for the purchase of a quality management system. It describes:
- What is a quality management system?
- What are the possible objectives the organization wants to achieve?
- What is the current situation in relation to Quality and Safety?
- Which professionals will be affected by changes as a result of the software?
- How do you ensure that the implementation will be a success?
- How to calculate the Return on Investment of a digital quality management system?