Digital Quality Management System
Develop the internal business case
Is your organization about to make the transition from a paper-based to a digital workplace? Or does the organization already have a digital quality management system, but wants to replace it? In both cases it is advisable to develop a business case.
The business case describes the purpose of the project and provides insight into costs and benefits. A clear business case ensures involvement and improves the chances of successful implementation.
This eBook serves as guidance for writing an internal business case and addresses:
- What is a quality management system?
- What objectives does the organization want to achieve with such a system?
- What is the current situation with regard to quality and safety within the organization?
- Which individuals are involved and what will change for them?
- How do you ensure successful implementation?
- How do you calculate the Return on Investment of a quality management system?
Downloading information about purchasing quality & risk management software is probably not something you do on a daily basis. It is therefore possible that we contact you to ask you what triggered you to download our eBook. We can most probably help you!