We want to build and maintain long-term relationships with our clients. Do you want to transition from a paper-based to a digital quality management system? Or replace an existing digital quality management system? Our experts are available to help you. If you want to know more, please complete our contact form.
We like to share our thoughts on how to set up the software and how to make it best fit your internal processes and already existing systems. Our flexible platform allows you to take the first steps towards improvement of your quality and risk management, quickly and at low cost.
Once the implementation has been completed, we will of course remain available to think about new possibilities or support users in their work on the platform.
Are you satisfied and don’t need any support? That is fine as well; this is the case for many of our healthcare clients worldwide. Just know that, in the background, we always continue to work on improving and expanding the software, so that our clients can continue to rely on an up-to-date quality and risk management system in the future.
The following services are available :
- Implementation: Our implementations are characterized by a close cooperation between the client and the TPSC project team. Implementation includes 3 test stages to guarantee a high level of quality and ultimate client satisfaction.
- Integration: TPSC CloudTM has a wide range of connectors to interact with other systems. If an integration is required that is not covered by any of our existing connectors, specific interfaces or integrations can be developed.
- Service desk: Our quality and risk management software comes supported by a multilingual service desk. We are available to support you to ensure your activities are not interrupted. A service agreement is part of the subscription (at no additional costs!) and consists of constructive, preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Hosting services: The software is offered both on-premise and in the cloud, without any difference in functionality or scalability. We do, however, supply the software primarily (90%) using the Software-As-A-Service principle (SAAS). As a result, our clients automatically receive the latest updates with the best security measures, so no hassle for your IT team and no hidden costs.
- Education & Training: We offer various training programs for different user types. Courses are provided by our expert consultants. Improve your knowledge of the software and become a TPSC CloudTM master!
Benefits TPSC CloudTM software
With our software, a complete Patient Safety platform is ready for you.
Access anytime, anywhere, securely managed in the cloud. Flexible and scalable to organize due to the modular structure. With many options to adjust each part to your own needs.
Quick and easy to set up. Due to the user-friendly design, no programming knowledge is required for the implementation. Our consultants are ready to help with your configuration.
Our software is a cost-efficient solution for patient safety management, because many of the building blocks have already been made for you! Suitable for both small and large organizations.
How to develop the internal business case
Is your organization about to make the transition from a paper-based to a digital workplace? Or does the organization already have a digital quality management system to improve patient safety, but wants to replace it? In both cases it is advisable to develop a business case. Download our eBook and use it as guidance for writing your internal business case.