Bradley Research is a dynamic organization dedicated to providing solutions and resources that enable their clients to continuously improve health and the quality of health care delivery. Bradley Research provides evidence-based quality improvement tools and methods to assist healthcare facilities and service providers accelerate the rate of improvement. They operate in South Africa, Botswana, and Namibia.
Bradley Research is aspired to:
- Improve patient health (clinical) outcomes
- Improve the efficiency of clinical processes
- Avoid costs associated with process failures, errors, and poor outcomes
- Improve the safety of patients and health care workers
Their services include:
- Provide guidance on the implementation of patient safety and incident reporting software
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of systems and processes of care
- Consulting for healthcare facilities audits
Contact person: Nhlanhla Ndlovu, Managing Partner
Phone: +27 73 730 8716
Unit 6, Great Court Building
128 Great Britain Street
Benefits TPSC CloudTM software
With our software, a complete Patient Safety platform is ready for you.
Access anytime, anywhere, securely managed in the cloud. Flexible and scalable to organize due to the modular structure. With many options to adjust each part to your own needs.
Quick and easy to set up. Due to the user-friendly design, no programming knowledge is required for the implementation. Our consultants are ready to help with your configuration.
Our software is a cost-efficient solution for patient safety management, because many of the building blocks have already been made for you! Suitable for both small and large organizations.
eBook: How to develop the internal business case
Is your organization about to make the transition from a paper-based to a digital workplace? Or does the organization already have a digital quality management system to improve patient safety, but wants to replace it? In both cases it is advisable to develop a business case. Download our eBook and use it as guidance for writing your internal business case.